1. Do I have to sign up as a member first to start redeeming??
Yes. You will have to sign up as a #FamOfRoots member with an account before you can start collecting points and redeeming. What’s more, you get 160 ROOTS as bonus upon signing up! Sign up here.
Upon sign up, you will receive a confirmation email from Roots Technologies. Please check your junk mail if no email was received in your Inbox.
2. Can I transfer my points to my friend/ family??
No, the points are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
3. Can I still redeem if I have discarded/lost my receipt??
Unfortunately, no. All redemption of points have to be accompanied with valid proof of purchase (E.g Photo of original physical receipt / a copy of E-receipt or invoice from our authorized retailers). You can find some examples here.
4. How do I earn extra points??
You can earn extra points by featuring our products on social media for 40 ROOTS! If you do a review on the products, additional 40ROOTS can be awarded!
Note that post/review is limited to once a week. Do refer to here for more details.
5. Where do I submit my receipts or reviews/posts for accumulation of points? ?
You can submit it via here.
Roots Technologies will verify the receipts/URLs submitted and you may view your updated points within 5 working days.
6. Why am I not qualified for the additional 40 ROOTS after I did my review??
Roots Technologies reserves the right to reject reviews that have insufficient text (below 50 words) and contains spam or unrelated information to product reviewed. Do refer to here for more information.
7. Why am I unable to redeem my items? E.g: Invalid payment method. ?
This error occurs when you have insufficient ROOTS points to redeem the items you have carted. Please remove or adjust your items to be redeemed so that the total amount is within the amount of ROOTS points you have.
8. What happens if the item I would like to redeem is out of stock??
Items for redemption are while stocks last. If the item is out of stock, please select another item to redeem instead.
9. How do I collect the redeemed items??
Mode of collection is only via self-collection at our office (83 Genting Lane #04-01 S349568) during our collection hours.
Alternatively, you may arrange for courier/authorized person to pick up your items at your own cost.
Do note that the authorized person will have to produce a Letter of Authorisation upon collection. This form can be downloaded here.
10. Am I allowed to exchange or refund the items I redeemed? ?
Unfortunately, no. All items redeemed are non-exchangeable or refundable.
11. How long can my accumulated points last??
Your points will last 1 year from the date you register the points on our system.
However, Roots Technologies reserve the rights to terminate the membership program at any point. Upon termination, you will have 3 months to redeem the remaining points accumulated thus far.
12. Which retailers can I purchase my items from in order to be entitled for accumulation of points? ?
Only products purchased from our authorised retailers will be eligible for accumulation of points.
13. I couldn't find any date/order number from my receipts, what should i do??
Check with your retailers if they can provide a receipt of your order on their end.
For e-commerce receipts, if your receipt doesn’t contain a date. You may screenshot the e-mail you received for the receipts that capture the date of e-mail received.